1. Before returning any products, please call our Customer Service Department within 60 days of purchase for Preauthorization. You can reach us at 800.444.9998 or by email at email@example.com . Products will not be approved for return after 60 days.
2. Items will be inspected. Products must be in clean condition with the seals intact and the dating legible. Please, no marker, ink, glue, scratches, tears, or dents. NOTE: If additional cleaning must be performed on bottles, a 10% restocking fee may be applied.
3. No returns are accepted for refrigerated items such as probiotics or nutritional bars.
4. Please pack items carefully with sufficient cushioning. Credit cannot be issued for items broken or damaged during transit.
5. Product(s) must be returned within 14 days after the Return Authorization was created. If the product(s) are not returned within the allotted time, your RA file will be closed.
6. Your box can be shipped back via ground service such as UPS, or it can be mailed at your local Post Office. If mailed, you must include our PO Box 219 in the address to ensure delivery. For ground service, the street address is sufficient.
Please send Preauthorized products to:
Attn: Customer Returns
5414 Hwy 12
PO Box 219
Maple Plain, MN 55359
Damage Claims or Shipment Errors:
Please inspect your order upon arrival and call our Customer Service Department within 10 business days to report any breakage, defective or incorrect items, over-shipments, or shortages. We will correct the problem as quickly as possible.
NOTE: Any backordered item will be indicated on the Packing Slip.
We appreciate and thank you for your continued patronage, and we will always do our best to provide helpful, personal service.