Pharmaceutical Grade Glycine
- Of special value as a source of creatine
- Produces glucogen, which mobilizes glycogen (a stored energy source of glucose) from the liver
- Supports the immune system◆
- Acts as a nitrogen pool for the synthesis of non-essential amino acids
- Effective for hyperacidity (used in many gastric antacid agents)
Other Ingredients :
Gelatin, may also contain microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, and vegetable stearic acid.
Take one to three capsules daily as a dietary supplement, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or nursing consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children.